Friday, March 16, 2012

Dropped off FIB LOTD's :P

Hey People,

A big thanks for ALL your love & votes for Round 3. Now I'm into final round. Yayyyy!!

Before I can start pestering you all again for votes I thought it would be a good idea to share the LOTD's that I did for FIB contest but never send thinking they are not up to the mark :P 

My hubby will kill me if he sees this as this would definitely remind him of all the extra-double effort he had to make before each round :D :D but a BIG THANKS Honey!! Love u so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Enjoy the pictures friends and do not forget to vote for my last round.

Lots of Love,
Tara


Hanging on :)

Bling bling and more bling :D

Rocking the Indian way <3

Comfy yet stylish glads



My fav gift from Daddy dearest!!


Enjoying the sunset ethnic way :)



7 comments:

  1. :) Nice ones Tara :)All the best :)

    I'm following u now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Tara.
    And all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your first pic looks fabulous Tara <3..didn't see any followers tab here..??
    http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankoooooo so much sweets!!! Oh yeah, just noticed...thanks for telling FUS :) Let me chk and update you.

      Delete
    2. Hey FUS, the "follow" link is at the top, first one after the search box from left :)

      Delete