Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Currently loving :)

Hello People,


It's been quite some time since I stole some time for myself to pen down my heart and mind. So here I go with few of the things I'm totally loving this SPRING, yes you got it right why I chose the bright green today ;)




Enjoy the piccies and let me know what's in your top list of currently loving :) :)


Take care <3 <3




Coffee with muffin

My glam wallet ;)

Elf quad 

IMBB prize goodies

Bright nail enamels

Orange marie :D

Gulmohar trees loaded with flowers <3




Cheers,
Tara

6 comments:

  1. hi...I liked your nail polish shade
    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ray, thanks!! It is such a happieieie color :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello..am a new reader here..pls do visit mine as well..
    http://myrendezvouswithcolours.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Preetha Sure, howz u? Any recent MAC babies u got... :D Have a gr8 day!!

      Delete
    2. hehe.am doin very gud..thanx.so u know about my MAC addiction?well,I jus picked up a lippie this time..wil get sum stuff soon..:)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I do read ur reviews dear :) Oh yes I missed inglot lippies, any recent love u got?

      Delete