Monday, June 16, 2014

OOTD - Ethnic with Mango Yellow and Fuchsia

Hey Guys,

Its been ages since I scribbled something. Have been busy and lost with all my todo's and thoughts :)

Going forward i'm thinking to share this series of ITOD - "Interesting thing of day". Interesting right :P

An inspiring supervisor. Yes. Very few of us are lucky to have a boss whom we can look upto instead avoid and abuse. Isn't it? I maybe wrong in my perception but it really makes me feel vibrant with positive energy after having a conversation with such a supervisor. A boss whom I look up to and go to for advice and guidance. Its really a boon for one's growth and I hope to become one.


Here's what I wore today and couldn't help admiring the beauty of this intricate embroidery and the vibrant color pop. Enjoy the pictures and let me know how do you like it. Take care.


Cheers!













No comments:

Post a Comment